Digital Marketing Apprentice
The role involves creating content, account management for a number of business clients and generating digital marketing reports. The Digital Marketing Apprentice will also be required to provide some administrative duties for the business as well as facilitating at events and workshops where required. Training will be provided where needed.
Duties may include assisting the Managing Director and other colleagues in all aspects of business fulfilment. Communicating with customers via telephone, email or online platforms (including video such as Google Plus or Skype). Responding to customer enquiries, managing diaries or online calendars, advising customers on best practice of online systems and completing general work on various projects as required.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Media research for clients.
- Keyword research and monitoring.
- Social Media Management – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc..
- Content Creation – writing blog posts, status updates and documentation.
- Website Updates – making amendments and adding content to client websites.
- Support for hosting customers with domains, websites and emails.
- Assist with the planning and implementing of Digital Marketing campaigns.
- Management of customer contact information using online databases.
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from clients.
- Digital Marketing reports – analysing and explaining website and social media insights.
Skills and Qualities
- Organised approach and excellent time management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent computer literacy and good typing skills.
- Good level of English spelling and grammar.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Creativity and initiative.